- Power: TECKWAVE (TW-R20) robot vacuum cleaner and mop is the top of the range robot vacuum cleaner with laser navigation and suction power of 4000Pa, 600ml of dust capacity and 360ml water tank capacity making it suitable for both hard floor and carpet, dust, pet hair and any size littler or debris.
- Intelligent Mapping: This robot vacuum cleaner and mop uses Laser navigation technology (Lidar) and infra-red sensors. The robot first maps the whole floor, walls, obstacles, etc before start sweeping & mopping. The map of the house can be seen live on the phone app. This intelligent vacuum cleaner robot does not sweep the same area twice and covers every inch of the house.
- Electric Water Pump: Unlike many other devices, this robot mopping operation is run with an electric water pump meaning that the moping action can be switched on and off instantly using the remote control or the phone app. The amount of water output is also controlled remotely. When the mop is switched off, water does not leak out unlike devices that do not have this feature and let the water drip all the time.
- Anti-Fall System: TECKWAVE robot vacuum cleaner and mop is equipped with a highly accurate anti-fall protection system. This feature allows the vacuuming robot to be left alone to take care of its duties even in any multi-story house or apartment. In case of having pets such as dog or cat, this electric autonomous sweeper and broom takes care of the pet hair problem in the house.
- Auto Recharge: The robot vacuum cleaner identifies low battery status and returns to the charging station automatically to refresh itself! It can also be sent back manually to the charging statin using either the home button located on the robot, the remote control or the mobile app.
Frequently Asked Question & Tips
- The first couple of times that you use the robot, notice the tight areas, bumps or loose cables on the floor that cause difficulty for the robot to pass through and are potential causes of entanglement; and re-arrange so that the robot can move around the house freely while you are not at home.
- TW-R20 has very strong side brushes that can penetrate under some types of carpet when moving up from hard floor to the carpet and get entangled. To overcome that, you can either roll the carpet or stick the edges to the floor with double sided tape or use the restricted area feature on the app
- For day to day use, the medium level suction (Normal) is sufficient. If high suction power is not needed, use Normal to give longer run time to the robot for every charge. If you only want to use the mop, you may set the suction level on the lowest setting for longer working time.
- If the wifi connection throughout the building is not strong, the location of the robot will not be updated on the app however that does not impact the operation of the robot. The robot does its job whether it is well connected to the house wifi or not. To avoid connectivity issues, if it is important to you, you need to create a mesh networks in the house using synced network extenders.
- The wifi sensor is inside the robot, not the station. For the App to update the location of the station, the robot must start from the station with the app connected to the robot. If you move the station from one location to another, the robot will not know where the station has gone. You will have to put the robot manually on the station and restart. This is the case with all smart wifi connected robots.
- To re-use a map, go to map management and click reuse. The robot uses that map as a base to build a new map. Although the walls are still in the same place, the furniture, etc may have moved, so the map will need to be updated. That should not take too long. After the robot completes the cleaning operation and goes back to the station, the map gets updated in the app. If it doesn´t go back to the station, the map will not be updated.
- Sometimes the app may overestimate the battery use in the beginning of the operation and it may appear that the battery is being drained faster than it should. Please allow the robot to continue vacuuming and you will see that the battery usage shown on the app normalizes and shows the actual level.
- If the robot starts from the station, it will go back to the station once it is done. However if you move it manually to another room and start it there, it will go back to the same spot where it started and switches off.
- Empty the dust box and clean the filters after heavy use. Remove any hair that is trapped in the roller brush or the wheels to avoid hindering its operation and exerting too much force on the motor.
- If you are not using the mop, you may empty the water.
- What is the difference between Gyroscope navigation and Laser navigation? Robots with Gyro navigation, like TW-R10, go around the house, feel the obstacles and save the room geometry in their memory for better planning. Robots with Laser navigation, like TW-R20, first map the whole floor using the laser sensors and then start cleaning as if they have eyes.