- Power: TECKWAVE (TW-R10) robot vacuum cleaner and mop comes with a powerful motor and suction power of 2500Pa and 800ml of dust capacity making it suitable for both hard floor and carpet, dust, pet hair and any size littler or debris. The Robot Vacuum effortlessly climbs over carpets and moves around apartment. While the vacuum cleaner is powerful, it does its job quietly.
- Intelligent Routing: This robot vacuum cleaner uses gyroscope and infra-red technology to move around the house and avoid obstacles. With intelligent and bow shape routing, it vacuums and cleans the floor efficiently.
- Anti-Fall System: The robot vacuum cleaner is equipped with a highly accurate anti-fall protection system. This feature allows the vacuuming robot to be left alone to take care of its duties even in any multi-story house or apartment.
- Auto Recharge: The robot vacuum cleaner identifies low battery status and returns to the charging station automatically to refresh itself! It can also be sent back manually to the charging statin using either the home button located on the robot, the remote control or the mobile app.
- 3in1 Combo: This household essential, sweeps, vacuums and mops simultaneously with both wet and dry floor cleaning action.
Frequently Asked Question & Tips
- The first couple of times that you use the robot, notice the tight areas, bumps or loose cables on the floor that cause difficulty for the robot to pass through and are potential causes of entanglement; and re-arrange so that the robot can move around the house freely while you are not at home.
- TW-R10 has very strong side brushes that can penetrate under some types of carpet when moving up from hard floor to the carpet and get entangled. To overcome that, you can either roll the carpet or stick the edges to the floor with double sided tape or use the restricted area feature on the app
- For day to day use, the normal level suction is sufficient. If high suction power is not needed, use normal to give longer run time to the robot for every charge.
- If the robot starts from the station, it will go back to the station once it is done. However if you move it manually to another room and start it there, it will go back to the same spot where it started and switches off.
- Empty the dust box and clean the filters after heavy use. Remove any hair that is trapped in the roller brush or the wheels to avoid hindering its operation and exerting too much force on the motor.
- After using the mop, empty the remaining water to avoid water from leaking out.
- Your robot Bluetooth navigation code is OB11. Please ensure the correct code is chosen in the App.
- What is the difference between Gyroscope navigation and Laser navigation? Robots with Gyro navigation, like TW-R10, go around the house, feel the obstacles and save the room geometry in their memory for better planning. Robots with Laser navigation, like TW-R20, first map the whole floor using the laser sensors and then start cleaning as if they have eyes.